The International Workshop on Emerging Networks and Communications (IWENC 2019) will be held on November 4-7, 2019 in Coimbra, Portugal in conjunction with The 10th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks.
This workshop will bring together researchers from academia and industry to present their latest achievements, innovations, state-of-the art research and developmental work in the broad areas of networks, communication, security and mobile systems. Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into the area of Future Networks and Communications covering novel research results, case studies and applications in related areas of interest. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- 5G Mobile Technology and NFV
- Cloud Computing Security
- Dependable IoT applications and services for e-health, smart cars, smart manufacturing and smart city
- Future Generation Communication Networks
- Intelligence for Future Communication Systems
- Intelligent Systems for E-communication
- Intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis
- IoT cybersecurity and privacy
- IoT security and privacy through SDN
- Mobile Health Care and Medical Applications
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network and Communication Security
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Security & Privacy
- Software Defined Network
- Vehicular Networks
All workshops accepted papers will be printed in the IWENC-2019 conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series (online) in conjunction with EUSPN-2019. Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect, and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Scopusand Engineering Village (Ei). This includes EI Compendex. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP.
The selective accepted papers presented at the workshops (IWENC-2019), after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues. Selected papers will be invited for publication, in the special issues journal with high impact factor (details will be put online shortly).
This workshop is supported by: