Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system in PDF format before the deadline.
The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org.
The submission link is https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iwenc2019
If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking “I have no EasyChair account” button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
Downloawd Short_CFP Of IWENC 2019
Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into the area of Future Networks and Communications covering novel research results, case studies and applications in related areas of interest. Potential topics include, but are not limited to :
- 5G Mobile Technology and NFV
- Cloud Computing Security
- Dependable IoT applications and services for e-health, smart cars, smart manufacturing and smart city
- Future Generation Communication Networks
- Intelligence for Future Communication Systems
- Intelligent Systems for E-communication
- Intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis
- IoT cybersecurity and privacy
- IoT security and privacy through SDN
- Mobile Health Care and Medical Applications
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network and Communication Security
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Security & Privacy
- Software Defined Network
- Vehicular Networks
This workshop is supported by: